What are micro-behaviours?
They can be neutral, affirmative or negative and aggressive.
This course helps you recognise different types of micro-behaviour.
This course will help learners to recognise different types of micro-behaviours
Staff should work in a non-threatening and safe work environment and treated with dignity and respect, which is part of an employer’s legal requirement. Understanding how micro-behaviours (or micro-aggressions) intersect with Equality law and unconscious bias will help your organisation to reach this goal.
After completing this module, learners will be able to:
- Define the legislation relating to negative micro-behaviours or micro-aggressions
- Understand how these behaviours link to unconscious or implicit bias
- Define what constitutes micro-behaviours
- Summarise the impact of micro-behaviours
- Define the steps to take if you experience or witness micro-behaviours or micro-aggressions.
Find out more
This Micro-behaviours course will raise awareness of different behaviours in the workplace, some of which can be positive and affirming, others undermining and discriminatory.
If you would like to find out more about our micro-behaviours course please get in touch.
This course is split into 4 parts:
Positive and negative micro-behaviours
Micro-behaviours and you
What You Say
"Your team have always been very quick to respond, and always found solutions to problems; there was never a question that couldn’t be addressed. This is superb service and I wanted to acknowledge this. "UCL
Off the shelf