We develop our safeguarding courses in collaboration with leading safeguarding charity Barnardo’s.
Safeguarding is a broad term encompassing child protection, adult protection and prevention and can be defined as:
- agencies working with children, young people and their families, or vulnerable adults to minimise the risk of harm
- taking appropriate action to tackle any concerns about the welfare of children or vulnerable adults.
We have developed safeguarding e-learning modules for a range of organisations including:
- the Houses of Parliament
- the Open University.
And we have created safeguarding courses for police forces, fire authorities, local government and the NHS, that could be customised to match the needs your organisation.
Over the years we have created a suite of safeguarding e-learning products including:
- Child Protection
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Safeguarding – further education
- Safeguarding – higher education
- Preventing child sexual exploitation
Partnering with safeguarding specialists Barnado’s
We’ve been collaborating with children’s charity Barnardo’s building courses since 2005, with safeguarding a core part of our work.
Julie Dugdale, Head of Business for Barnardo’s Training and Consultancy said: “David and his team are valued partners and have provided Barnardo’s with good support in developing e-learning programmes. They have provided excellent guidance and his team have brought a high level of creativity to the design of new innovative programmes which Barnardo’s can now offer to other customers on safeguarding and child sexual exploitation.”
Every Marshall e-learning course is fully accessible, so our Safeguarding courses are also available as:
- spoken word audio – perfect for learning on the move
- a voice reader compatible version as a W3C AA online workbook
- a complimentary workbook – a printer-friendly pdf download compatible with all devices and readers.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion about your own safeguarding requirements and benefit from the combined expertise of Barnardo’s and Marshall E-Learning.
This course is split into 5 parts:
What You Say
"Your team have always been very quick to respond, and always found solutions to problems; there was never a question that couldn’t be addressed. This is superb service and I wanted to acknowledge this. "UCL
Off the shelf