What is stress and how does it affects performance?
Be better equipped to manage the stresses of the current climate.
Take positive action now to manage the pressures.
Manage the pressures and stresses, help boost productivity.
Minimise workplace stress & absenteeism, boost productivity
Doing nothing is not an option. Stress-related legal action by employees can have a big impact on your organisation’s finances and reputation. Our e-learning course will help staff and managers to develop strategies and deliver sustainable, high performance under pressure.
Our stress management e-learning course has been developed for staff and managers to learn:
- The hard facts about stress: what it is and how it affects performance
- Tips for handling pressure: avoid burnout and perform at your peak
- How to prevent, identify, and address the signs of stress
- How to understand the difference between pressure and stress
Practical, low-cost solutions can be implemented quickly and easily and will deliver measurable results. The course will also train managers on:
- Developing effective stress-management policies
- Understanding the legal framework for issues around stress in the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executives management standards for work-related stress.
- Understanding their duty of care for staff and their responsibility for tackling stress in the workplace.
- Managing stress to maintain energy, commitment and resilience so that they perform as an effective leader and manager in challenging times.
- Management styles that result in positive responses to pressure
This e-learning course was initially developed for Markel International. We have versions available that are suitable for both public and private sector organisations.
Course duration: This course takes about 45 minutes to complete. Learners have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine. An (optional) end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This online learning course comes with Marshall LMS (Learning Management System), which allows you to manage your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures, and key areas.
Every Marshall e-learning course is fully accessible, so this course is also available as:
- spoken word audio – perfect for learning on the move
- a voice reader compatible version as a W3C AA online workbook
- a complimentary workbook – a printer-friendly pdf download compatible with all devices and readers
If you would like to find out more about our Stress Management e-learning course please contact us and we’ll be in touch very soon.
This course is split into 10 parts:
Handling pressure: avoid burnout and perform at your peak
Prevent, identify, and address the signs of stress
Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
Developing effective stress-management policies
Understanding the legal framework for issues around stress in the workplace.
The Health and Safety Executives management standards for work-related stress.
Understanding managers’ duty of care for staff and responsibility for tackling stress in the workplace
Managing stress to maintain energy, commitment and resilience and to perform as an effective leader and manager in challenging times.
Management styles resulting in positive responses to pressure
What You Say
"You customised the product to our needs, ongoing support is excellent. Prior to the merger with Tees and North East Yorkshire NHS Trust worked with Marshall E-Learning to implement the online Diversity and Stress Management Programmes. We are currently working with the company to implement the on-line Communication programme. A key attraction of working with Marshall E-Learning is that they will customise the product to the needs of the organisation. Initial project consultation and ongoing support from the Company is excellent. I have been very pleased with the service offered by Marshall E-Learning over the four years that we have worked with them."Peter Thompson Education & Training Manager Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Trust
Off the shelf